About the Role
Bravada: On-Demand marketing are looking for a highly motivated, methodical and deeply detailed oriented operations manager to help scale the business in our next stage of growth.
We are a high growth marketing agency specialising in digital strategy, data, paid social and search advertising. Our core clients are e-commerce businesses ranging from established, multinational brands to start-ups.
At Bravada, we owe our success to the efficiency of organisational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, we’re seeking an experienced operations manager to oversee daily activities.
As our first operations hire you will be responsible for building, improving and managing our operational procedures. You will work closely with the founder and team managing internal processes and client projects.
The ideal candidate will be a driven, results-oriented self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as proven success managing multiple projects concurrently. Someone who balances attention to detail with creativity and flexibility and can demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Additionally, a good candidate must have communication skills, a can-do attitude and a passion for growth and getting involved with all aspects of the business proactively.
This role is key to our growth, your job will be to keep the Bravada On-Demand marketing machine running as smoothly as possible, and build the processes necessary to handle future growth with minimum growing pains.
This is a Full-time position and a hybrid role, the majority of work will be based from our London offices, however there is scope for hybrid work. This is a critical position within the business, as such, we will host a 3-part application process.
Salary Range - £30,000 - £40,000
Experience Required & Key Responsibilities
- Optimise day-to-day business operations, improving efficiency ensuring business key performance indicators (KPIs) are met
- Develop and manage internal team processes and external client projects - Track and report on an ongoing basis, managing deliverables.
- Implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols to manage accuracy across the business
- Measure and analyse operational processes to identify areas for improvement
- Build strong working relationships with all team members
- Foster a positive, productive, and accountable work environment
- Account Management and Client services - build relationships, support client calls, take actions, have complete oversight on delivery and strategy
- Bring together key ideas, decisions, issues, and action items in meeting notes.
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to internally and externally
- Manage staffing, recruitment and resourcing procedures with founder e.g. new hire onboarding
- Website and social media management - lead strategy and share content across Bravada website, and social media channels
Two or more years of experience in an operations management or similar role e.g. Project management
Desire to work in a dynamic, challenging and growing start-up environment
Highly motivated and methodical - You're able to focus on achieving priorities in an organised manner and handle multiple responsibilities.
Deeply detail-oriented and organised - An obsession to manage process and details in order to drive scale and results
Stellar executive written and verbal communication skills - With an ability to present ideas simply
Strong stakeholder management skills - An ability to build relationships with individuals at all levels of the business
A natural collaborator and executor - Rolling up your sleeves and making things happen
Knowledge of relevant business software and an aptitude for learning new technology
Mindset & drive - You hold yourself accountable to the highest standards of performance and are resilient in the face of obstacles or failure.
Self-starter - you are comfortable managing your schedule and meeting deadlines without direct supervision.
Data-Driven- you are able to analyse data and make critical, strategic decisions
Proactive learner - You want to find out how things work and will independently learn new skills that can help your career
Digital Marketing Industry knowledge - An understanding of the digital landscape, e.g. e-commerce, social media and TikTok
Advertising Execution Skills (Preferred but Optional)
Copywriting - Create high quality, on brand and engaging ad copy
Facebook Business Manager - creating campaigns and optimising ads
Google Ads - Keyword research, copywriting, optimisation
Data & Insights - Experience with Google Analytics
Basic Design Skills - e.g. Canva or Photoshop editing for creating Ads
About the Company
You will have the opportunity to be one of the early members of a high growth start-up based in London changing the face of marketing with the on-demand model. We specialise in digital marketing strategy, data, paid social and search advertising. We have grown our revenue and client base by over 300% between 2020 to 2022, you will be an instrumental part of the next stage of scaling. Our clients include e-commerce businesses, tech startups, restaurants and service businesses, no two clients are the same and no two days will be.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to a culture from day 1 and collaborate with our growing team based in our London offices.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with the founder, a digital marketing expert with over 13 years experience, in startups and large businesses including Amazon and adidas.
Learn and grow with our flexible, autonomous environment and grow your entrepreneurial skills with Bravada: On-Demand Marketing.
- Results Focus - We focus on outputs, results and KPIs, not time spent.
- Flexibility - Everyone is different, our ways of working are bespoke from our reports to our day to day work.
- Long term mentality - We have lasting partnerships with our clients and employees and make decisions that help to build our client’s brands and our team. Quick wins are never implemented at the expense of the long term approach.
- Learning & Collaboration - We focus on training to give you the tools to understand our approach and challenge it.
- Transparency - We are upfront and honest with everything we do, we communicate the wins and losses.